BOX SOLUTIONS FOR VIRTUALIZATION
When planning the virtualization implementation process it is necessary to think through and solve a lot of questions. Ranging from the choice of computer equipment manufacturers and defining of the required technical specifications up to the questions of compatibility and operability between the components. Planning and implementation of virtualization should be treated as a full-fledged project. With provision of necessary resources, risks assessment, etc.
You can take an alternative way and choose the already tested and verified solution. Our company offers you to familiarize yourself with the following variants of ready-made solutions for virtualization:
- IT-GRAD Cloud Bundles
All the variants mentioned above are box solutions, they represent reference architecture which integrates network equipment, servers and data storage systems within the shared infrastructure, simplifying and accelerating transition to the cloud. Flexible and scalable shared infrastructure is pretested to minimize risks of implementation, to increase DPC productivity and to create flexible IT environment for private cloud building.
Learn more about each solution at the respective tabs.
FlexPod (Cisco + NetApp)
The Best Solution for Private Cloud Building
Transfer to the cloud environment will be 50% faster if you use a flexible pre-configured solution for DPC which allows to increase productivity and to reduce risks multiply.
FlexPod represents tested reference architecture , which integrates network equipment, servers and data storage systems within the shared infrastructure and supports various applications and workloads helping customers to accelerate and simplify transition to the cloud. Flexible and scalable shared infrastructure is pretested to minimize risks of implementation, to increase DPC productivity and to create flexible IT environment for private cloud building.
FlexPod™ solution is designed by Cisco and NetApp Companies. FlexPod is a solution for IT and business applications both in virtualized and non-virtualized environments. It was tested and found to be compatible with the leading hypervisors, operating systems and applications.
- IT dynamics increase through the use of proven unified architecture which is easily scaled when transferring to extensive environments or DPCs without changing its design.
- Cloud deployment acceleration and risks reduction through the use of standard configurations and support for a wide range of environments
- Implementation cycle is shortened by 50%: design, construction and testing phase is reduced; the focus is transferred to acquisition and deployment.
- Significant reduction in capital and operating costs through the cut-through virtualization and efficiency increase at the server, network and DSS level.
- Guidelines on incremental deployment (CVD) help to deploy and optimize workloads of numerous applications, VDIs and secure shared environments.
- Simplification of operation through the integration of servers, network and DSS into a single platform with automated management processes, resource allocation and data protection.
- Optimized model of joint support by Cisco and NetApp technical staff allows to quickly resolve arising problems.
Fields of Application
FlexPod platform has the following fields of application and is designed to solve the following tasks
1. companies with extensive IT infrastructure or several DPCs:
- transfer to converged infrastructure with multiple applications;
- provision of flexibility for the purpose of growth and implementation of new business initiatives;
- necessity to establish a starting point for infrastructure consolidation and virtualization solutions;
- striving to minimize costs, required professional skills and the number of processes;
- transfer to the developed activity in the field of IT (according to ITIL);
2. large enterprises with specialized applications and multiple users:
- SaaS or VDI with special licenses for software or drive types;
- provision of safe shared access when using virtualized and non-virtualized environments simultaneously;
- striving to minimize costs per user with the ability to scale.
Testing in Competency Center
In IT-GRAD’s competency center you can::
- conduct functional and load testing of FlexPod at real tasks;
- model a solution and make significant changes in the test environment;
- accurately estimate effectiveness of FlexPod implementation in a particular project;
- learn about FlexPod work in terms of critical loads;
- receive technical assistance and training;
- configure system characteristics under your project;
Concerning visiting competency center and ordering equipment, please contact form.
Send your request for the necessary FlexPod configuration, filling in the Selection Form.
IT-GRAD Cloud Bundles at special prices!
You are choosing equipment for expanding corporate IT infrastructure and implementing virtualization?
Offered solutions are the result of years of our experience in building private cloud infrastructure based on VMware products. All the used components are approved by VMware Company to be used for building a virtual Data Center based on VMware vSphere 4.1 or higher. All the complexes are fully tested in our Competency Center and we guarantee their operability and efficiency.
IT-GRAD Company is the first VMware service provider in Russia and successfully operates similar equipment in its public cloud. Available experience allows to confidently offer the tested solution.
Composition of sets
|Blade Chassis||Cisco UCS 5108||Cisco UCS 5108||Cisco UCS 5108|
(2x Xeon E5-2620,
(2x Xeon E5-2620,
(2x Xeon E5-2640,
(2x Xeon E5-2640,
(2x Xeon E5-2680,
(2x Xeon E5-2680,
2 controllers, 24x600Gb HDD
2 controllers, 4xSSD, 20x900Gb
2 controllers, 4xSSD, 20x900Gb,
|Total number of cores||
|256 ГБ||512 ГБ||1024 ГБ|
|8.6 ТБ||10 ТБ||10 ТБ|
|Space occupied in the rack||12U||12U||12U|
|VDI||50 VMs||100 VMs||200 VMs|
|Opportunity to order
a set of 3D VDI
*-without considering Storage Efficiency
Extra Set 3D VDI
The solution is suitable for deployment of applications requiring 3D hardware acceleration, particularly CAD systems, in virtual environment.
Possible usage scenarios:
- Allocation of one graphics processor for each user for demanding performance graphics applications subsystem
- Division of graphics processors between virtual machines to increase the virtual machines density per one hardware server
Technical characteristics of the server:
- Number of CPU cores – 16
- RAM – 128GB
- Number of GPU - 8
- Number of GPU cores - 1536
- Graphics Memory Capacity - 32 GB
All the systems allow to deploy the following services:
- Domain infrastructure: MS Windows Server 2012
- E-mail: MS Exchange Server 2013
- Unified Communications: MS Lync 2013
- 1C 8.2 based on MS SQL Server 2012
- Web proxy with the Internet access policies
- File Server
All the systems include:
- Control modules and UCS 6248 Fabric Interconnect commutations - 2 pcs.
- VMware vSphere Standard Virtualization Software per 8 processor sockets
For questions regarding Flexpod Cloud Bundles, please contact us.